Monday, August 6, 2012

Redemption Parody

Hey what's up guys. I usually post my blogs about a week apart but I figured I have something to talk about so why not write it down. The aftermath of Team Bj has finally settled down, which I am very happy about. It was real hard to read some of the things that people had to say about me, Sara Jay, and Angelina Castro. I expected negative feed back (especially from the ones who were jealous they weren't there) but nothing that brutal. I remember being retarded enough to spend time in a forum defending some of the things they were saying about them, because I felt it was my obligation as a man who has met them in person to do so. They were so sweet to me and I loved meeting them and wasn't going to sit there and not stand up for them. But it was like talking to a white supremacist into going to a Ludacris concert. They were just people who had no lives and just enjoy the drama so I was done with it.




As I have said things have calmed down and now that they have I have been thinking of some ideas and might put them into action pretty soon. If you do not know, about a year ago I used to do a small time Youtube show called Random Cody. It was basically me doing the most randomly random things I can think of with no shame of consequence. Some of the episodes have included peeing on camera,  a sock puppet show, a white boy rap about the 2012 apocalypse, lip syncin Lady Gaga & Adam Lambert songs. But the one that has received the most attention is my final episode where I did a 3 Characters episode where I dressed up as 3 characters to see who I should permanently become as apart of Youtube. My first character was called Babu, I basically wore boxers in my head and spoke in a weird accent and said that wrapping paper is deadly. 2nd character was me dressed in a Jigsaw mask speaking in a Elmo like voice, with a drinking problem. Last but not least was me dressed in a woman's wig talking with an asian/ghetto accent. Wow. Anyway, It did not get a lot of views so I decided to stop doing the shows. But since my 'Team Bj Experience' post people have saw my Youtube shows and have asked for the return of Babu.





Well I have been thinking. See there is NOTHING in the world that I want most right now is to meet Sara Jay again and get a little bit of redemption from Team Bj. Because as you saw in the previous post I did not perform up to my usual standards despite a huge effort from Sara Jay. I have kind of hinted to Sara on Twitter a few times that if she ever was willing to have a "Team Bj Redemption" clip for her site that I'd gladly go through the entire process again for another chance lol. But there has not been a response. So I have come up with a plan. I have decided that I will make a Random Cody episode featuring Babu in a parody to try to get redemption from Sara Jay. Now I do not think that this video will get me the nod from Sara that I so desperately want but I think with the details I have been working out it will be a very funny and I am sure the fans maybe even Sara Jay will enjoy it. Without revealing too much the idea is to be my character Babu and make a whole bunch of failed attempts to contact Sara Jay and ask her the big question. Now your probably wondering "Why am I going to be the Babu character instead of myself being that I was the one that participated in Team Bj?" Simple. 1st of all, I do not think it would be very funny if it was just me. I tend to have my more hilarious moments as a character than myself, go figure right. 2nd one of my other regrets when meeting Sara & Angelina is that I was very shy and just not myself. I found out from someone that Angelina met up again with one of my fellow Team Bj com padres and she did a "Fuck A Fan" with him for her site. This made me INCREDIBLY jealous and upset. But then I realized the dude was real funny and very open about everything, where I was shy and quiet and didnt perform. So this "redemption" thing I am on is not just about getting another BJ from Sara, it is also about showing the real me and hopefully never being forgotten.





It will take a little effort to make the video so give me a week or two and I will have it posted up and I hope it is received very well. Again it is just supposed to be funny, I do not expect that Sara Jay will see it and say "Im in" or anything. It is just supposed to be a good feeling funny video, thats it. Angelina Castro found her favorite fan at Team Bj, maybe I am just hoping Sara Jay finds hers in me. Thanks for reading guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment