Friday, August 3, 2012

Dayum!

My last blog post has currently, 1541 page views and counting. But it is not a good thing I have seen that this chat board http://boards.4chan.org/sp/res/23902878 had some awesome things to say about my blog, psshh and me. So I am probably going to take down the blog because, I do not mind that I look like...well let's just call it what it is. Pathetic. But I do not want to get any negativity going toward Sara Jay & Angelina Castro because of me so get your fill now because it is coming down. For those who have called me all those, wonderful names. It is cool, I like everybody so that is all on yall man. I do not have Autism I am just retarded haha. I do not have speech impairment, I just do not give a fuck about the correct way to say things. It makes it more funny right. And you guys are looking at the wrong videos, what about my Random Cody videos? You want to see how really bad I can get? I have a video of me in a women's wig! And with BOXERS on my head. You guys can come up with some good insults for that right? Okay why you do that, I will just bask in the glory of getting my dick sucked by Sara Jay & Angelina Castro and you guys can just continue to dream about it. Cool? Take care guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment